Sixth Form Enrolment
Congratulations on your GCSE results!
We look forward to welcoming you to NGA Sixth Form.
How do I select my subject choices?
To keep in line with social distancing, this year’s Sixth Form enrolment will take place online.
- Please open the form link below to begin the enrolment process.
- Check you meet the entry requirements:
- All students must meet the standard entry of at least five GCSEs at Grade 4/Level 2 Pass or above, including one of English and Maths.
- You must also meet the additional specific entry requirements for that subject (these are stated on the enrolment form).
- Complete your personal details and examination results.
- Choose 3 subjects to study in total.
- There are 5 option blocks to choose from.
- If you wish to choose a subject, ensure you meet the entry requirment for that subject.
- If you are not wishing to study any subject from a particular option block, please select “I am not studying a subject from this block.”
- Submit your form by 5 pm on 20th August 2020.
- Await confirmation of your place via the email address you have provided.
Thank you for enrolling with NGA Sixth Form. We can't wait to see you!